COVID-19 Update 1st June 2020
1st June 2020
COVID-19 - Update
After the government’s recent update, we are now able to update our operating practices. In the interests of keeping our customers and staff safe we will now be employing the following methods.
Collections to be valued
With the vast majority of the collecting community currently on lock-down our auctions have been realising more than ever, so there really is no better time to sell your collection. If you are interested in obtaining one of our free of charge, no obligation valuations we are now able to provide this in the following ways:
- While we are currently unable to value collections in your home, if your collection is of sufficient size and value, we would be happy for a member of our admin staff to pick-up your collection for transport here to our offices for valuation. Our staff will be adhering to social distancing for your safety and theirs so please bear this in mind when they call on you.
- We can instruct a courier company to pick up the collection to bring to our offices.
- We can now welcome customers to our Warwick and Chester offices, strictly by appointment only. Please call our offices on 01926 499031 or 01244 408980 to arrange this before setting out.
- Unfortunately, our local advisory days are currently postponed until further notice.
For more details please visit our valuations pages on our website or email [email protected]
Our aim is to make bidding in our forthcoming auctions as easy, and importantly, as safe as possible for both our customers and staff.
Our auctions will continue to be held ‘behind closed doors’ for the foreseeable future. Due to government guidelines public viewing and public attendance at our auctions is currently suspended.
Customers however can still submit bids in the following ways: -
01926 499 031.
Please remember to include your name, full address and telephone number in all communications.
We will still be attempting to add as many images of the lots to our website as is practical. If however you feel you require more please call us on 01926 499 031 to discuss this with one of our valuers.
Lots purchased at auction
Lots purchased from the auction can be despatched to winning bidders in the following ways: -
- By post in the normal way.
- By private courier arranged by you. If you are intending to instruct a private courier to collect your lots please let us as soon as possible so we can make necessary arrangements.
- Lots can now be collected from our Warwick office using contactless pick-up. We would ask that you please pay for your lots in advance to minimise the time you spend at our premises. This shall be strictly by appointment only, so please call our offices on 01926 499 031 to arrange this prior to setting out. Once here, a member of staff will be happy to guide you through our social distancing procedures. Pick-ups will be available from the Friday after auction day.
- We are happy to store lots if requested until the situation changes.
We will continue to post updates via our website and our social media accounts regarding any future changes.
We would like to thank all our customers for their continuing support during these difficult times.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on 01926 499 031 or email [email protected].
Warwick & warwick 1st June 2020
Back to News Articles